Inquiry: petakbunga@gmail.com

20140304

Pesanan terakhir

"Son, just for you,

I have persist, to be able to take a look at you before I fall, is my biggest wish now... I know that in your life, you will have many happiness and maybe some setbacks, if only I can accompany you throughout that journey, how nice would it be. But daddy now no longer has that chance. Daddy has written inside here all the possible difficulties and problems you may encounter during your lifetime, when you meet with these problems, you can refer to daddy's suggestion....


Son, after writing these 200 thousand words, I feel as if I have accompanied you through life journey. To be honest, daddy is very happy. Do love your mother, she has suffered, she is the one who loves you most and also the one who loves me most..."






"My dear,

to marry you is my biggest happiness, forgive me for the pain I have caused you, forgive me for not telling you my illness, because I want to see you be in a joyful mood waiting for the arrival of our
baby... My dear, if you cried, it means that you have forgiven me and I would smile, thank you for loving me... "



7 ulasan:

  1. Oh, sedih tetiba! Tengah happy-happy tetiba baca pesanan terakhir mulalah buat drama dalam kepala!

    BalasPadam
  2. Sedih jugak..ouh betapa syahdunya pesanan terakhir itu..huhuhu

    BalasPadam
  3. so sweet, sedih and syahdu...

    BalasPadam
  4. Assalamualaikum kak, mendalam sungguh...

    BalasPadam
  5. Kesinambungannya cerita tadi ke PB?

    BalasPadam
  6. berkait dengan cerita tadi la ni... sedeyyyy

    BalasPadam

Jika aku betul
kau angguk

Jika aku salah
kau tunjuk

Cerita petak bunga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...